Rabu, 11 Agustus 2010

dCannabis : My lovely friends

Okey..
Now i want to tell you about my bestfriends.

I have a group. You can call dC or dCannabis. We were born in 2 march 2008. We met in Taruna Mandiri Junior High School.
Members of this group are :

1. Alifa Fitriya (me..!!) : You can call me Alif/ Alifa/ Hika/ Jihwa (if you korean). I have a boyfriend, his name is Lee Donghae. I was born in 6 march 1995. My phone number : 08788xxxxxxx... hehehehe sorry i can't give my phone number..^^. Okay, do you want know my goals..??
I just want to be a succes person. Maybe, i can be a fashion design..??or architecture..?? (Amiiiiin........!!)
2. Annisa R Lumaela : You can call she "Icha" or "Soonhee" (hihiihi..). She was born in 13 march 1995. She loves to sing a song (she is always singing "I will fly" in everyyy perform) (hehehehe), drawing (she is mangaka), and play a game. She's boyfriend is Cho Kyuhyun. She love him so much...^^. Then, she's goals are "Be a succes person"(amieen..) and "Meet Super Junior!!"(i want it too..). >.<

3. Yanti Rumanthik : Call she "Manthik" or "Machil". She was born in 21 april 1995. She loves to "going out" (maybe with her boyfriend, "IBENKS") and "SMS-an"...~~ . She wants to be a Business woman (amiiiennn..).  Manthik is one of the biggest fans of "The Changcuters" and "SID. She is Rastafarian too.

4. I Putu Adi Sudana : Call he "Adi" or whatever you like..hehehhhe (peace)^^. He was born in 28 april 1995. I don't know his hobby or his goals..because he never told me about it. I just know he likes to playing football and Imitate the style as JB or Justin Bieber. A! he is my friends since i school in elementary school. I think he wants to be a "Succes Person" too..(amiin..)

5. Anindia Puspita Della : Call she "dHea" or "Wookie". She's boyfriends are Ryeowook, Ki bum, Henry, (OMG!). She was born in 30 april 1995. She loves to "Playing Computer", "Chatting", "Sharing" and "SMS-an"(with her boyfriend..maybe Wookie??). She wants to be a "Succes person" and i hope she can married with her beloved person...(Ryeowook)...Amiiiiienn...^^

6. Bina Anjaswari : Yeah, you can call she "Bina" or "Wonbin"(because, her boyfriend is Siwon and her name is Bina. So, she combine that words). She was born in 17 july 1995. Her Boyfriend is "Choi Siwon". She loves to cooking (I always taste her sample food...and so yummy^^), baking (with my mom), and watching..??. She wants to be a "Professional Chef" (amiiiiiiiiiin...) ^^so every day i can eat tasty food...nyamnyamnyam.. :D


Okay, that's all i want to tell you...bye bye..
Ja mata ne.. ~^.^~

3 komentar:

  1. astagaaa nama cowo gua yg asli gausah disebutin nape hahah kan itu gaselamanya:(

    BalasHapus
  2. you say 'I hope she can married with her beloved person...(I mean Ryeowook)...Amiiiiienn...^^' waaa thankyou so much Alifa :D AMINAMINAMIN!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. hahaha bisa aja lu milih foto gua yg itu:p

    BalasHapus