Sabtu, 07 Agustus 2010

Hika-Chan's Identity

ohayou!

hellow readers!

my name is Alifa Fitriya. Korean name is Han Ji Hwa. And in japan, call me Yoshida Hikari.

I was born in Jakarta at six march 1995. So now, i'm fiveteen years old.

I love all about Japan, Korea, China, and other Asian Nation. That's why my blog's name is "ohayou hika-chan". ^^

I love drawing, painting and listening music. I like draw a sketch of design, especially for dress. I like paint about scenery. And my favourite music is Super Junior's songs..!!! I love them!! maybe you are Suju's fan too..??hhahha...O! I love them since 2008.. urineun E.L.F oea!

I like "Bonamana", "No Other", "All my heart", "A short journey", "Your eyes", "Believe", "Lovely days", "Marry you", etc. Neomu neomu saranghaeyo Super Junior. Daisuki Lee Donghae!!

I love reading too. My favourite books are, "Summer in Seoul" by Ilana Tan, "Toto-chan", etc. I love reading manga too, like "detective conan", "Q.E.D", "la crda d'oro", etc.

Oh! i live in permata pamulang. And i school at SMAN 2 TANGERANG SELATAN or MOONZHER. I love my school and i love my friends, especially X-9..!! banzai Reggae!! hhehhe..

I have BestFriends..they are Icha,Bina,Dhea,Manthik,and Adi..i met them in Junior High School in TARUNA MANDIRI!!! i love my school and i love dCannabis!!! banzai DC!!!!! go DC go DC go!!

okay that's all my idnetity..if you want to be my friends, contact me: yoshidahikari@ymail.com , follow my twitter: @HanJiHwa

be hika friends

2 komentar: